Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rory McIlroy breaks off engagement with Caroline Wozniacki

May 21, 2014 -- Updated 1115 GMT (1915 HKT)
Now retired, Clijsters is happily married to former American basketball player Brian Lynch, with whom she has two children.
Most senior couples this sport , it's not .
Golf Star Rory McIlroy , tennis star Caroline Wozniacki , who had broken their engagement was announced Wednesday .
The two-time winner of Northern Ireland on the day of the supplier of wedding invitation had realized that I was not prepared for , "said that marriage entails. "
McIlroy and former World No. 1 Wozniacki , of Denmark, New Year's Day announced their engagement via social media - but at the end of their three-year relationship .
Read : McIlroy and Wozniacki set
"Two people have been so important that there is a perfect way to end a relationship," McIlroy said in a statement the Press Association in the UK reported .
The problem is mine. I made ​​an invitation to a wedding at the weekend and I was not prepared for anything that involves marriage realize he did.
" I wish you all the happiness you deserve Caroline and I appreciate the good times we've had.
"I'm more about our relationship in any field , not saying anything . "
BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth in England - McIlroy , tenth in the world ranking, the most important event of the European Tour , is preparing for .
In a press conference on Thursday before the opening round of division , he spoke briefly about telling reporters : "Obviously ( it's ) very difficult time for Caroline and me.
"I think that statement really said it all this morning. , Was mutual and amicable and they are better for both of us , it was the best for us. 'Go Time said go and I think I speak for everyone.
" Now I have to put my head in the golf tournament , care and try to stay busy and definitely have a good week.
"I think it will be very difficult. " I will not lie . But you know, when you get inside the ropes , at least I can just try to concentrate on the shot at hand. But yeah, definitely going to be difficult. "

Pair Nobu restaurant in Monte Carlo while enjoying dinner together just tweeted a picture Sunday McIlroy.
By ' Wozilroy ' world's media has been mentioned as a couple who , after meeting at a boxing began dating in 2011 .
Both suffered in 2013 , when his career lows were magnified in their relationships, their health had to deal with the constant rumors .
But on January 1 Wozniacki saying they were engaged to be married and to make sure decide on their respective Twitter account : " Rory and I started 2014 with a bang ... I said yes ? "
He captured his first major title at U.S. Open McIlroy 2011 and the U.S. PGA Championship next year after the claim , but has struggled for form in recent times .
French Open - May 25 for the first time , but still win a Grand Slam title in 2010, leading the world rankings Wozniacki , tennis is preparing for the second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment